USC Trojan Family is the University of Southern California’s longstanding print magazine and digital storytelling community. We print and mail our magazine twice a year, in autumn and spring, to engaged alumni, friends and parents of current undergraduate students (U.S. addresses only). On our website, you’ll find fresh content and ways to interact all year.
Scroll down for ways to
- Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter
- Change your mailing address for our print USC Trojan Family Magazine
- Unsubscribe from the print USC Trojan Family Magazine
Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter
Read feature stories and see photos of Trojan life in our monthly curated email newsletter for alumni, parents and friends. (Check out a sample here.)
- USC alumni – Please go to the USC Alumni Association’s FightOnline! website. Register for a new FightOnline! account, and you’ll be signed up to receive emails from USC. If you already have a FightOnline! account, log in to that account to add or update your email address.
- Non-USC alumni – Sign up through our online form.
Change your physical mailing address
Please change your physical mailing address by filling out the form below. Note that this change only affects USC Trojan Family Magazine and other mail from the central university organization.
Unsubscribe from USC Trojan Family Magazine (print)
You may remove yourself from the USC Trojan Family Magazine mailing list by filling out the form at this link.
Note that the unsubscribe request only applies to USC Trojan Family Magazine — not to any other publications from USC entities.
To request removal from all USC physical mail and e-mail lists, please email us with your full name, mailing address and the 8-digit code that appears on your USC mailing label.
USC Trojan Family
3434 S. Grand Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90089-2818
USC Trojan Family shares the stories of USC with alumni, parents, students, faculty, staff and friends.
The university’s primary publication, USC Trojan Family Magazine (ISSN 8750-7927), is published twice a year, in March and September, by USC University Communications.