Welcome Week wows the crowds with flair and fanfare
The engaging events are a golden opportunity to make new friends and hang out before hitting the books
[RoyalSlider Error] Flickr Responded: "Photoset not found"
Welcome Week, the official start to the USC student experience, brought the newest members of the Trojan Family together last week for music, comedy and camaraderie.
All programs are based in five goals:
- Create opportunities to investigate intellectual and educational goals.
- Explore curricular and co-curricular activities, resources and services.
- Engage in interactions designed to build and maintain relationships with peers, faculty and staff.
- Encourage challenging and supporting dialogues that promote self-reflection, critical thinking and an appreciation of diversity.
- Provide an understanding of campus culture and the Los Angeles community.
More stories about: Freshmen, Students, Welcome Week 2015