The Keck School of Medicine of USC and the Primary Care Physician Assistant Program do not participate in the main commencement exercises.
• Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy; Bovard Auditorium; Jan K. Richardson, chair, graduate physical therapy program, Duke University; reception, 4 p.m., CHP patio.
• Keck School of Medicine of USC: Shrine Auditorium, Sunday, May 20, 3 p.m.; Douglas Raymond Lyon, Centers for Disease Control and consultant to United Nations; reception, Founders Park.
• Physician Assistant Program: Norris Library Quad, Health Sciences campus, Sunday, July 14, 4:30 p.m.
• Health Promotion: Town and Gown, 11 a.m.
• Nursing: Lot K2; Daniel J. Pesut, Indiana School of Nursing.
• Occupational Therapy: West Lawn, Leavey Library; Sue Bowles, manager, outpatient therapy service, Cedars-Sinai Hospital.
• Pharmacy: HSC Quad, 3 p.m.; John Biles, former dean and distinguished USC emeritus professor; reception, Edmondson Faculty Center.
More stories about: Commencement 2001