Here are locations and announced speakers for satellite ceremonies. Unless noted otherwise, ceremonies are scheduled for 10:30 a.m. Friday, May 10, and receptions will follow ceremonies at the same site. The Keck School of Medicine of USC does not participate in the main commencement exercises.
• Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy: Rosario Marin, U.S. treasurer; Bovard Auditorium.
• Keck School of Medicine of USC: Samuel Shem, author of “House of God”; Shrine Auditorium, Sunday, May 19, 3 p.m.; reception, Founders Park.
• Health Promotion: Town and Gown.
• Nursing: John Lantz, dean of the University of San Francisco School of Nursing; Lot K2, by Hedco Plaza.
• Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy: June Isaacson Kailes, Western University of Health Sciences; lawn west of Leavey Library.
• Pharmacy: Robert Gibson, past president, American Pharmaceutical Association; HSC Quad, 3 p.m.
More stories about: Commencement 2002