May 10 marks USC’s 136th commencement. Here are some things you need to know about USC commencement 2019:
- The main ceremony starts at 8:30 a.m. May 10 at Alumni Memorial Park.
- Individual school ceremonies follow throughout the day, with some Keck School of Medicine of USC ceremonies taking place May 11.
- With more than 60,000 people expected to attend, getting to the ceremony is always a challenge — as is finding a place to park. There are also new traffic patterns in place on Figueroa Street. Be sure to allow yourself plenty of time.
- Consider taking public transit to the event. The Metro Expo Line has three stops next to the University Park Campus.
- Be sure to check the forecast, because commencement ceremonies will occur rain or shine (remember 2015) and some outdoor ceremonies are not covered. If it does rain, umbrellas are discouraged during ceremonies.
For complete information, visit the USC commencement website.
More stories about: Commencement 2019