Thursday night football returns to the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum on Oct. 27, as the Trojans take on the Cal Golden Bears. It’s only the fourth time USC has played a non-Thanksgiving or non-bowl Thursday game in the Coliseum.
Since classes will be in session and the university will operate on its normal Thursday schedule, there will be some changes from a typical Saturday home game:
- Football game attendees will not be allowed to use on-campus lots until after the close of business and the majority of staff, students and faculty has left.
- Coliseum lots will be open and available for game-day parking beginning at 2 p.m.
- The Los Angeles Convention Center’s Venice lot (on Figueroa Street between Venice Boulevard and 15th Drive) will be available for $15, including a complimentary shuttle to and from the Coliseum.
- Tailgating and picnicking will not be permitted on campus.
- Tailgating at the Coliseum and Exposition Park will be allowed as on a normal game day.
- Tickets are available for $45-$180 and can be purchased online.
For more information, visit USCTrojans.com.
More stories about: Football